The process of burning fat can be really difficult, especially the abdominal area. There are many diets and exercises that can help you to lose weight, but not all of them can have an effect.
This article will show you quick and very easy way of how to achieve your goals when it comes to having tight abdominal muscles. One exercise can have a better effect than 1000 traditional abs is what fitness experts claim and it is called ‘’the plank’’. It’s not just that it will make your abdomen tight and flat, your body posture will be improved and it will soothe the pain in your back.
To obtain those results you will need to do a proper ‘’plank’’ and this is how:
1. Start by placing your hands firmly on the ground, and keep the shoulders and neck straight.
2. This exercise focuses your abdominal area, but do not worry if you feel the pressure in your legs too. Because of that, now you need to put the heels in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. You should contract the muscles of the buttock in order to active the muscles of the lower body. Remember not to raise up your whole body because it should be flat (as a plank).
4. Breathe deeply and evenly in order to make it easier to maintain this position.
5. Now imagine that there is a glass full of water on your back, so in order not to spill it out you should maintain the position.
6. When the body is in the proper position, you should start with the exercise:
7. Keep your knees and hands on the ground, keep your back flat, and your shoulders should be a little bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
8. In order to keep the spine, head and neck straight focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands.
9. The pressure should be applied on the toes, and the right leg should be placed on the floor. Then with the left leg should be repeated the same. When you do this you should feel as the entire weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
10. Now you need to start contracting the abdominal muscles and you should keep this position for 20-60 seconds.
11. After that, your body should be relaxed.
12. You will need to gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute.
Every day, three times daily, for a month you should repeat the plank. And you will be shocked by the results at the end!
Source : www.viralalternativenews.com