There are some foods that you should forget about if you want to lose weight or at least to maintain your figure. But on the other hand, there are also those foods that no matter how much you eat, you will not gain weight. They are also going to prevent weight gain because of the content of fiber and because they are really low in calories. In this article you will read some of these foods, but remember that your diet should not be only made out of these foods but instead your diet should be well-balanced.
1. Cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli –When it comes to losing weight, these 3 vegetables are your best friends. But you should not only eat cabbage and cauliflower because their nutrients are interacting with iodine, so the best way is to eat them 2 times in a week.
2. Salad – Salads are excellent source of folic acid. There is just 3 kcal in one lettuce leaf so you should feel free to eat how much you want.
3. Pineapple – Compound that is effective in splitting fats and it can help the process of protein metabolism is bromelain and pineapples are great source of that compound.
4. Beetroot – About 40 kcal is the average portion of beetroot and it is great source of many nutrients such as manganese that can maintain normal blood sugar levels and it is helpful in burning more calories.
5. Zucchini – You can balance the salt-water ratio in your body with the help of zucchinis and plus they will help in promoting proper intestinal function. About 42 kcal is a portion of zucchini.
6. Melon and watermelon – There are 60 to 70 calories in one slice of these fruits so you can feel free to eat as much as you want. They are going to keep you full for a longer period of time and plus they will help in eliminating excess liquid.
7. Eggplant – If you bake or grill eggplant without any kind of oil, you can eat as much as you want. About 24 kcal is a portion of eggplant without oil.
8. Popcorn – If you do not use sugar or any butter while preparing your popcorn you can eat as much as you want. About 31 kcal is a cup of popcorn that is prepared without sugar or butter.
9. Strawberry, cranberry – Cranberries can help you in eliminating the excess liquids from the body and they are great source of vitamin C and strawberries can improve your digestion and also the health of the cardiovascular system.
10. Apples and plums – You can improve your digestion with consuming only 1 apple. 1 apple can also keep you full for a longer period of time. About 50 kcal is in one apple and they are great source of potassium and vitamin C.
11. Eggs – As long as you consume boiled eggs you can eat them as much as you want. Fried eggs are not healthy so you should avoid them.
12. Cucumber – If you want to lose weight, then cucumbers should be part of your diet because they can help in burning more calories and plus they can lower the swelling.
13. Algae – Great source of iodine and they can balance the hormone levels and with that they can prevent weigh gain. They can normalize the function of the thyroid as well.
14. Oranges, tangerines and grapefruits – All these citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids that can improve your digestion and the health of your liver and skin but if you are trying to lose weight you should not eat large amounts of them.
15. Celery – About 95% water is contained in celery stems and they are effective in detoxifying your organism and in speeding up the weight loss process.