You should not be worried that with excess kilograms you will not look that much attractive, but instead you should be worried about your health because having excess weight is connected with many health problems such as depression, heart disease, liver failure and diabetes.
In this article you will read about how to lose weight by following easy tips from health experts.
1. Be more physically active – People that want to lose fat, especially the belly fat, should do cardio. Cardio is the best way to eliminate excess kilograms and you should not focus going in the gym if you want to lose weight. So you should walk to your work instead of taking the bus or driving a car for at least 15-20 minutes each day. Also if you need to sit down for your job, make sure each hour to get up and stretch and always take the stairs instead of the elevator.
2. You should not eat or drink anything that is labeled ‘’diet’’ – Diet version of any sugary drinks should be avoided because according to the experts you are not doing anything better for your body. According to experts, people that drink diet sodas actually have higher percentage of belly fat.
3. You biggest meal of the day should be after your workout – Your body needs to recover after a big workout or in other words you need to replenish blood-sugar levels in order to stop your muscles from breaking down. You will need to reach for the starches and carbs. Your body will need energy after a hard workout so make sure you provide that energy through your meal.
4. Increase the amount of thermogenesis – You can do that with increasing the intake of cruciferous veggies and lean proteins. This can help you to reduce body fat because if your diet is mostly based on these two food sources, your body will work off a few hundred calories just to digest it (which is around the same amount of burned calories with an hour of walking).
5. Add vinegar in your diet – What can help you reduce fat is foods that can keep the blood sugar stable and apple cider vinegar can do that. You can combine 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
6. You should increase the intake of nuts – Since nuts are good source of fiber and protein they can help in losing weight. They will keep you full for a longer period of time. The best options are pistachios.
7. You should try out circuit training – You should not be only focused on cardio every day, but you should add HIIT workouts. You will not only burn more calories that way, but you will build up muscle. Your entire body should be trained in order to reduce the fat overall. You can try jumps squats, mountain climbers, push-ups or burpees. You can combine your workout for example 20 minutes cardio and other 20 minutes of circuit resistance training.
8. You should choose the right time to ‘cheat’ – One meal is not going to keep you away from achieving your goals. But you should be really careful with choosing the right time because you need to have the healthy lifestyle and to keep your plans straight.
9. You should be well hydrated – Water is your number one friend when it comes to losing weight. During your meals you should have a glass of water because water will make you feel fuller and that will help you cut off calories. Also after each workout, make sure you drink more water.
10. Get some hemp in – If you want to lose fat instead of storing it you should increase the intake of omega 3 fatty acids because they can increase lipolysis. The best sources are walnuts, hemp seeds, salmon and chia.
11. You should eliminate the junk food from your diet – You should avoid as much as you can consumption of starchy foods, sugar, processed foods and alcohol. You should replace them with foods that are high in protein and with healthy fats like coconut oil and butter.