It is really important to be careful with your abdominal fat, and it is not because it looks unattractive, but it is because it can be dangerous for your health. People that have more abdominal fat have increased risk of dementia and diabetes.
Even though it is really hard to burn the fat around the stomach, with the right exercises and perfect diet you can burn abdominal fat fast and easy.
In this article you will read about belly-busting exercise routine and there is beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of this routine. It is obvious that you will first start with the beginner level and after that you should increase the levels.
1. Front plank – The starting position here is on your hands and knees and you should pull your chest down until the forearms are touching the floor and your elbows should be kept aligned with the shoulders. Slowly start with pulling up your knees in order to transfer the weight on your toes. You should contract your glutes together with your legs and they should be kept straight. Hold this position for about 30 seconds and after some period you should increase the time.
2. Hip lifts – Here the starting position is lying on the floor on your left side with knees bent and your body should be supported by your left elbow. Now you will need to lift the right arm up and to pull up the left hip. After that your will need to lower the hip but it should be without touching the ground. You will need to do 2 sets with 15 repetitions on each set.
3. Butterfly crunch – Here the starting position is lying on the ground on your back and your under parts of the feet should be touching (keep them as closer as you can). Now beneath your head, place your hands and pull the chest off the floor (but you should not pull up the lower back) and after that return to the starting position. You will need to do 3 sets with 10 repetitions on each set.
1. Scissor lifts – For this exercise you should start with lying on your back and with keep your arms near your body with the palms facing the floor. Now pull your legs up and your knees should be bended at 90 degrees. Now you should lift the right leg and to lower the left one. Do the same afterwards with switching the legs and keep doing it for around 2 minutes and do 3 sets with having 1 minute rest between sets.
2. Toe touch – For this exercise, the starting position is the same as in the previous one (lying down on the back). Now you should lift your arms above your shoulders and your legs above the hips. With your fingertips, try to reach your toes and breathe out during this. Now you will need to return the hands in the starting position without shoulder blades to be in contact with the floor. During the entire exercise, keep the abs tight. You should do 2 sets with 15 repetitions on each set
3. Resistance Bend Knee Tuck –Your elbows should be bent and your shoulder should be down and your neck should be relaxed. Now lift your head and chest with keeping the abs tight. Your knees should be bended slowly and lift them up towards the chest and breathe during that. After that, lower them but without them being in contact with the floor. Do 3 sets with 15 repetitions on each set.
1. Ball leg lift – For this exercise you should lie down on the floor and keeping your arms on the sides. You will need a ball and to place it between the ankles and after that bend your knees. At a 45 degree angle, stretch out the legs and after that slowly pull them down without them being in contact with the floor. You should do 2 sets with 20 to 30 repetitions on each set.
2. Knee-ups – You will need two sturdy chairs, and brace yourself between the backrests of those chairs. Your elbows should be slightly bent and your shoulder should be kept down and the neck relaxed. The chest and the head are elevated.
3. Russian twist – The starting position here is sitting on the ground with keeping the back straight and your knees bended. Your arms should be stretched in front and you should start pulling up the heels of the floor and to balance yourself on the tailbone. Now you will need to rotate your arms right and left and to keep this position as much as you can. You should do 3 sets with 20 repetitions on each set.